- Before your visit: Shower using fragrance-free soap (without moisturizer) and exfoliate (to slough away dead skin), when you’re planning to visit the tanning salon. This provides for a long-lasting, even suntan.
- Check our medication list or talk to your doctor: Some medications increase your skin’s photosensitivity.
- Use one of our pre-tan accelerator lotions: To maximize your tan, we offer specialized skin care products to extend the life of your tan.
- Tan smart for your skin type: Achieving a dark, even skin tone means something different to every person. Our staff can advise you and help you build your tan comfortably, to achieve the attractive skin tone that works for you.
- Choose a tanning bed type: Our basic tanning bed is a great place to start. If you want a faster bed for quicker tanning in fewer sessions, we can advise you. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you and set proper UV intensity settings for your needs and skin type.
- Be sure to goggle up: Essential tanning goggles to protect your eyes are free with membership and we always have some at the front desk available for use or purchase.
- Wear what you like: Tan in your shorts, bikini, underwear, or tan nude – it’s your choice in your private tanning booth.
- Relax on the clean, acrylic surface of your tanning bed: When ready, simply pull down the cover (lid) of the bed, so it sits just above your body–and press the button next to you, to begin tanning. A few minutes later, you’re done!